The College Board has decided to cancel all AP Coordinator sessions for the summer 2020.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
We will plan to host AP Coordinators in 2021.
This free, one-day workshop–updated for the 2020-21 school year–is designed to help new and experienced AP coordinators learn how to efficiently and successfully manage their schools’ AP program.
Please note, this AP Coordinators’ Workshop can only be give as an in-person workshop. No on-line and no hybrid AP Coordinators’ workshops are allowed by the College Board. There are only two AP Coordinators’ workshops being offered in the Western States this summer: Idaho in June and Oregon in August.
In this workshop, you will have the chance to exchange best practices and learn new ways to handle the responsibilities of coordinating an AP program. Join us Wednesday June 24, 2020. After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Access, setup, and use the AP Registration and Ordering system
- Manage the student roster
- Support AP teachers in accessing resources
- Navigate the AP Course Audit process
- Order AP Exams
- Administer exams to students with accommodations
- Administer exams that require audio equipment and other exam room technology
- Train proctors
- Maintain exam security
- Arrange off-site testing
- Arrange late testing
- Handle testing incidents and disruptions
- Return AP Exams
- Access and pay your school’s invoice
AP Coordinators please use the same registration button as the teachers and look for the AP Coordinators’ workshop description and check box at the end of the list.